Think Tank has invested significant resources to develop innovative, scalable Enterprise Program Management methodologies which have proven successful in assisting large, complex organizations in addressing the business challenges in mission critical areas such as information sharing, process coordination, enterprise data management, and organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
These Enterprise Program Management Methodologies focus on the following key PMO areas:
- Program Management Plans, Master Schedules, Work Breakdown Structures
- OMB Exhibit 300s
- Capital Investment Planning and Control
- Cost Analyses
- Earned Value Analysis and Management
- Risk Management and Risk Assessment Plans
- Think Tank actively successfully supports a variety of Federal CIOs with our Enterprise Architecture roadmap through the development of Exhibit 300 business cases focusing on mission critical systems modernization efforts.
- As-Is/To-Be Analysis and Development
- Business Case Uses
- The key to a successful Program Management is to begin with a sound planning methodology. Think Tank, Inc. embraces PMI PMBOK best practices for project management, IEEE standards for sound engineering, and the CMMI framework for improving the processes we use to develop, deliver, and maintain products and services. Our goal in the application of these business practices is to ensure excellence in project management in order to mitigate execution risks.
Specific elements include:
- Project Feasibility Assessments
- Project Scoping and Estimation
- Project Plan Development and Execution
- Progress and Performance Reporting
- Change Management Planning and Execution
- Risk Analysis and Management