Think Tank has extensive experience both in developing new software systems and providing maintenance and support to existing systems in several technology environments.
We understand that delivering quality software systems and services requires a collaborative relationship between the software team and the customer. Our teams work in partnership with our system managers and users to analyze customer needs, develop a solution that meets those needs, and provide ongoing support for the system. Think Tank employs CMMI-based software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies throughout our development process. We carefully tailor each of these efforts to accommodate the nature of the specific project and to ensure that customer requirements are fulfilled.
Think Tank has experience applying traditional waterfall lifecycle as well as alternatives such as the Agile software methodologies for rapid and iterative development.
Some of our areas of expertise include:
- Java/J2EE Application Development
- Data Modeling with XML/XSD
- SOAP/XML Web Services
- Web-based systems, portal development and integration
- Oracle Relational Database Design and Tuning
- Oracle Business Intelligence Development
- Data Warehousing and OLAP
- Coldfusion Application Development
- GIS Application Development and Data Modeling
- Legacy Systems and Applications Migration